Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Monday, December 17, 2007
November images
I finally got our camera back. These pictures are several weeks old but I wanted to post them to show some happenings in the fall here. This first one is our oldest grandson, Tanis, in a pile of leaves. I never did get a picture I could use of the tons of leaves we collected but this is just one small part of the ultimate collection of leaves.
This next picture is the day after Thanksgiving when we got Ammon and Victoria's stuff all loaded up and headed to Cincinnati. The move went very smoothly, thanks especially to their new church ward in Cincinnati who had lots of representatives at the new apartment to unload all the stuff. Along with the family who were all so helpful, Ammon and Victoria were moved in in record time!
This third picture is the next day, again in Cincinnati, at the baptism for Janna terHorst. Russ and I are really enjoying being near so much of our family. There are still too many who are still too far away but it looks like it's going to continue to be that way. We'll enjoy whatever time we can have whenever we can have it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment