I know everyone tends to be partial to their own loved ones. I have beautiful children, inside and out. I did my very best to raise them to be intelligent, independent, and compassionate. They have all become people anyone would be happy to call a friend. I'm grateful to call them my friends. I look forward to spending eternity with them.Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My greatest accomplishment
Since I have recently re-connected with people I have not communicated with for many years, it has caused me to reflect on what I have done with my life. I have not done any amazing thing. I am not famous or beautiful or awarded for anything. I realize that photographs can be a little bit misleading because we usually only show pictures where everyone looks their best, or reasonably so. This is my husband and my children, taken 2 years ago.
I know everyone tends to be partial to their own loved ones. I have beautiful children, inside and out. I did my very best to raise them to be intelligent, independent, and compassionate. They have all become people anyone would be happy to call a friend. I'm grateful to call them my friends. I look forward to spending eternity with them.
I know everyone tends to be partial to their own loved ones. I have beautiful children, inside and out. I did my very best to raise them to be intelligent, independent, and compassionate. They have all become people anyone would be happy to call a friend. I'm grateful to call them my friends. I look forward to spending eternity with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a beautiful picture - and I definitely agree about you and all of your family: you are wonderful friends and incredible people.
Love, Sue
Post a Comment