Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello

If I had a photo taken within the last few days, which I don't because our camera died, it would be of snow and more snow. From what I understand, that seems to be the case nearly everywhere in the US- even in places that don't generally have any snow at all! The one advantage to having all these snow storms is that the world gets slower and quieter. Everyone is forced to stay home more so those of us who actually LIKE to be home don't have to feel so guilty that we are not out running and doing. I have managed to get lots of sorting and cleaning done which I don't always have or take the time to do. I am, admittedly, tired of the cold and snow and I really don't want to spend any more money on heating bills. However, I have not yet gotten everything in the kind of order that I would like. There are times when the passage of time is such a blessing. There are so many details to our life and the lives of loved ones that are just hanging. The waiting could drive us all crazy! So we find things to do and keep taking a day at a time and try to figure out what is most important. Looking through old photo albums and old posts on this blogspot remind me of what is most important. I have lots more photos in my memory or friends who continue to enrich my life. I'm grateful.

No comments: