Friday, January 28, 2011

Lotsa love

As I spend time with my parents near the end of their mortal journey, I am constantly amazed at how much our family loves each other. My father's siblings are all close, I am close with my siblings, and we are passing it on to the next generation and the next one after that. Here is James, our older son, with his younger brother's daughter.
Here is Angela, our older daughter, with James's daughter.
Here are James's kids with Angela's kids.

Here are James's kids with Ammon's kids.

They are all just too wonderful. I miss them so much when I am not with them, which is way too much of the time. Maybe we'll have more time together during the millenium.



1 comment:

ZiggyandFamily said...

What a wonderful thought that we will be together more during the millennium! Life sure takes lots of twists and turns, but in the end we remain close to our families, which is the most important thing in life. :)