Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Just so you know
On the drive from Arizona to Utah, we stopped in Flagstaff for food and fuel. When leaving the gas station, I asked Russ which way he thought we should go. We knew we were on the right road. It was just a question of which direction to take to get to Route 89 north. In view of my last post and my confession of a "weakness" I have, you would think I was probably going to guess wrong. Well, that's what I thought. Russ and I didn't agree on which way to go and I figured with a 50-50 chance of being wrong on a direction, I was likely to be wrong. We asked a local and, to the amazement of both Russ and me, I WAS RIGHT!! I just had to let you know. Miracles do happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment