Wednesday, July 17, 2019

     I have not posted a blog for over a month now. Every time I think it's pointless and I don't really think it benefits anyone, I am reminded that God cares for each and every ONE. As Horton the Who would say, "A person's a person no matter how small." Everyone matters. Whether or not I offer anything that becomes popular doesn't matter. What matters is that I am at least attempting to share what God gives me. I know God is there, wherever you want to perceive heaven as being located. I know He's not far away and that He hopes every one of His children that experiences mortality will see all the choices and choose Him- His wisdom, His love, and His truth. He isn't going to coerce anyone because He is far too wise for that. Anyone forced to do or believe something will eventually resent it enough to turn their backs and go a different way. The sad part is, there are very nice people who somehow feel that His way is too difficult and restrictive. When faced with the opposition in all things, the more "fun" or seemingly "less restrictive" or "easier" way becomes their desire. It's like an obsessive eater who gives into the temptation to eat because it's too hard to keep resisting. For the moment, it feels more "free" to turn away from God's laws. But, in the long run, it results in more difficulties and heartaches. I continue to pray for the strength to not give up the battle- not that I am tempted to do anything God would disapprove of- but I do have the desire to just hide away from all the turmoil and avoid the contention and heartache. War is hell, even the "good" war.

No comments: