Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome to Cyberworld!

Alright Mary, I've gotten you started. It should be simple for you to keep it going. If you're looking at this right now, then that's at least a start! I will send you a long e-mail showing you how to post and navigate around in here, and we'll go into great detail next time you visit, but I'm sure James and Susanne can give you some help too. This blog is a slightly different system than the one I started mine on, much easier to navigate around, and easy to alter the way it looks and update things. I hope it works out for you, and I look forward to reading lots of posts in the future! Good luck!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Mary, I keep checking all morning hoping that you've made headway, and I'd find a new post on here! I'm sending positive thoughts your way, hoping you'll figure it out soon! Also, happy early birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
This is a wonderful way to keep in touch and learn about what you are doing and seeing. It is really great. I have sold my house and need to find a new place by Nov 30th.....it happened so fast...I am excited to start yet another journey. Love Dar