Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
IT'S HOT!!
I don't have any pictures to post at the moment. I am in Florida with Lisa's little family. The summer seemed to have started pretty mildly everywhere and has now turned beastly hot everywhere. I understand that it got so hot in Ohio (while we were in Houston where they're more accustomed to such heat) that they closed school the day after they opened it! We went swimming at an outdoor pool on base today in an effort to get some exercise and "beat the heat". It was only semi-effective because the water was pretty warm. Still, we can't complain. Air conditioning is a wonderful invention! I really don't know how people used to get anything done without it. Even now, I see the lawns need mowing but nobody seems inclined to feel like doing it. If it would just drop below 90 I would be willing to do yardwork. Meanwhile, Ammon has been working like a fiend clearing what I was hoping to use as garden space but haven't gotten to working on it much. He has been doing wonderful work for us at the house in between applying for jobs and going to interviews. Children really can grow up to be wonderful blessings to their parents no matter how frustrating they may be when younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment