This other picture is of the front room on the third floor. I thought we had taken a "before" picture but, alas, I can't find one. But you can appreciate how nice it looks with the walls done, a set of new windows and carpeting (not exactly authentic to the 1920's but we have to make some concessions to comfort and modern improvements!). This room will be the place for our grandkids to be able to just play, relax, watch movies, and whatever. The view from up there is pretty cool, too.
Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Before and after....and after
This other picture is of the front room on the third floor. I thought we had taken a "before" picture but, alas, I can't find one. But you can appreciate how nice it looks with the walls done, a set of new windows and carpeting (not exactly authentic to the 1920's but we have to make some concessions to comfort and modern improvements!). This room will be the place for our grandkids to be able to just play, relax, watch movies, and whatever. The view from up there is pretty cool, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment