We are continuing to improve this house, slowly but surely. The transom window above the door into the kitchen was broken quite awhile ago. Angela offered her stained glass talents to replace it. We cleaned up the frame, scraping, painting, and refinishing it, then Russ put in the window Angela had made. Here is the result. Awesome, isn't it?

Here it is up close. Unfortunately, it shows the flaws in the wood finish.
2 comments:
Hi Mary and Russ! Your house is just gorgeous! The stained glass stunning and how wonderful to see kids we haven't seen in years and years. Reading your newsletter, all I could think was "are they absolutely INSANE??!!" I think the answer is, yes, they STILL are insane---but manage it with class! Can you send me your email? I didn't think I sent you this year's newsletter because I didn't know where you would be. Kelly and David kgh428@yahoo.com
That is absolutely the perfect accent for that door! It is beautiful! For all the work you guys are doing on the house, it must feel so great to have things turn out so well.
Post a Comment