Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Halloween costumes
My favorite Halloween costume that I ever made was Garfield. I didn't have a pattern and it turned out really well. It was used several times over a span of years. I don't have a picture of it on the computer so I didn't include that here. I have made numerous Halloween costumes, some of them even for paying customers! This first photo is from 2005. Grandson Jeremy was going to be a football player so we made his baby brother a football. Again, I didn't have a pattern but he was just so cute how could anyone NOT love the costume!
The only costume in this picture that I made is the one in the middle. Jarom, ever the intellectual, wanted to be George Washington. The hat, wig, and shoes were purchased but I made the rest. I did have a general pattern to use for this one but I embellished it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment