Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Thursday, December 04, 2014
sorry............
I wish I could always post uplifting, educational things. There are simply days when I can't. There are days when I see so much in the world to cause me sorrow. I know these are the last days and prophets have foretold lots of bad news for these times. I don't know if it will get to the point described in the scriptures of times when children and women were fed the flesh of their husbands. I don't know just how bad it will get in my immediate vicinity. But I despair at the anger, hatred, self-centeredness, and lack of human decency in the world. I try to find hope and reassurance from the many really good people I know but some days the influence of Satan feels overwhelming. I just have to pray for the strength to endure to the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment