

Once a fire fighter, always a fire fighter, and once a seamstress........... As you know, Mary and I have been helping out at the school. Most of the time we are there to assist the teacher with craft projects and to help the children (force?) learn English. In addition, we have taken up our roles of the last thirty years. Mary has been doing a lot of needle work on things like costumes for the plays etc. and I just did a fire safety talk for two classes. It was great doing what we have always done so well. We will also be providing the music for the Russian speaking branch of our church this Sunday. Mary will be playing the piano for all the hymns and I will be singing a special mucial number that she wrote called; "How Can I Say Amen?" It just proves you can be of use no matter where you are as long as you are willing. The weather is still "gray" but warmish for this time of year. We had a record high two days ago. I think it was nearly 50.
No comments:
Post a Comment