Monday, March 05, 2007

We are now in Cache Valley!

Sorry- I don't have any pictures at the moment. I thought that if anyone out there is still reading this, they might wonder what ever happened to us. We haven't posted a blog in nearly a month! We are at our son, Ammon's, in Hyrum, Utah. Well, actually at this very moment, only I am in Hyrum. Russ is in Bountiful working for a week or so at Heritage Place. I got some very wonderful news today. I have been worried about an IRS form I thought I was going to have to fill out and that it would be late and I didn't' even know where I was going to get it or if I had to fill out one form or three. I haven't really been concerned all the time over the last nearly a year since we dissolved our LLC for our EZ cord bag business. There was no point in worrying because I couldn't do anything about it. The form the IRS agent told me I would have to send in couldn't be sent in until now anyway. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the wonderful CPA who had helped us before for some more free help. I called IRS since I simply didn't know what else to do. The helpful agent looked us up on the computer and told me the file was completed and there wasn't anything due! I was greatly relieved. It was really nice to be able to go to the Lord with happy gratitude and rejoicing instead of worry and pleading questions. You just never know how things are going to turn out..........

No comments: