Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Birthday celebration
Recently our two youngest grandchildren turned one year old. Lisa's daughter, Elliette, is farther away than we would like so we didn't get to be with her for the occasion. Brooklyn is only a little over an hour away so we were there to see her in all her Cheeto-eating..................
and chocolate cake-eating.. glory. It just can't get any better than this, can it?
Once she was cleaned up, it was time to open presents. She already had a doll but I saw this one and it was just the right size for little Brookly so I bought it anyway and I was pleased with her reaction. She immediately hugged and kissed it! What a cutie!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment