Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My sisters

I don't get to spend much time with my sisters- such seems to be the way of the world these days. Families live all over the place and it's hard to get together on a regular basis. This photo was taken in April when Ammon died. My sisters went to a great deal of trouble to come from their various places of residence. (My brother, his wife, and their son came, too.) I could never fully express how wonderful it was to have them here. They were so helpful yet independent so I didn't have to worry about playing "hostess" to them even though they had never been here before. They managed to rent a car, get back and forth to the airport, get down to the funeral home and everything. They also helped here with meals and just general hand-holding and shoulder providing. They mean a lot to me.

No comments: