Despite the fact that both of us think it's ridiculous to dress up to drive a bunch of drunks around, Russ has on his newly acquired tuxedo for the evening. The concept is that it makes us look like a higher class limousine service so we will get more business, maybe a even a higher class kind of business than just "bar-hopping". I just don't understand some people's use of their income. I can see why people in other countries consider Americans decadent, even though we really aren't all that way.Join us as we chronicle the journey that this life takes us on, and as we always strive to move forward with faith.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Talk about SHOW!!
Here is Russ leaving our driveway for an evening of driving the stretch limousine. Someone is paying $630 for a 7-hour evening of BAR-HOPPING!
Despite the fact that both of us think it's ridiculous to dress up to drive a bunch of drunks around, Russ has on his newly acquired tuxedo for the evening. The concept is that it makes us look like a higher class limousine service so we will get more business, maybe a even a higher class kind of business than just "bar-hopping". I just don't understand some people's use of their income. I can see why people in other countries consider Americans decadent, even though we really aren't all that way.
Despite the fact that both of us think it's ridiculous to dress up to drive a bunch of drunks around, Russ has on his newly acquired tuxedo for the evening. The concept is that it makes us look like a higher class limousine service so we will get more business, maybe a even a higher class kind of business than just "bar-hopping". I just don't understand some people's use of their income. I can see why people in other countries consider Americans decadent, even though we really aren't all that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment