Thursday, September 23, 2010

Disclaimer

As I thought about the blog I posted, I worried a little that in my wording I may have left the impression that my children are among those who live with a "renter's mentality". I realize I may just sound like an overly proud parent but I must say that all of my children are very responsible in taking care of their homes. Maybe for the girls it may have been a little forced on them due to military base housing inspections. Whatever has brought them to their current level of cleaning and maintenance, they all do a wonderful job. My reference to visiting my children was more about people around them.
I guess my last two blogs sound like complaining. I'm sorry. I try to avoid being negative most of the time. I guess taking care of 3 busy children at my age is taking its toll and wearing me out. I do love them.

No comments: